* CGs for the Fall Play (Medea) are now in.
* Getting detention for self-destruction in exam7 now actually works.
* The "Say Goodbye" breakup option on William's path now ends the event.
* No longer get rhanked for being an attentive audience.
* Now jump to tutorial 8 after March 8th.
* No longer crash when you shove a boulder into a bigcell hole with a wall
immediately behind it.
* Fixed a Force Push-related crash that affected shoved objects.
* Actually silence save warning when timestampish (slow timestamp) screens
are present in saves.
* QueuedMoveAdjacent now does nothing if the object being moved is no longer
in the level. This fixes a bug where an object with multiple movements
queued might keep going (and thus reappear) after falling down a hole.
* Things fall down holes more reliably.
* Force Pushed status now actually wears off when a Force Pushed object does
* Finally fixed the bug where Force Pushing objects could get them stuck in
* Being burned by the Purple Glow now gives 'as you enter the' instead of 'as
you step into' if you're not on the floor (longjmping) or you're entering
* Lava now uses a copy of the cell-occupant list so sharing the cell with
something that was destroyed no longer allows you to escape being burnt.
* lvl.RemoveAll now only removes instances of the specified class, instead
of removing every unit. This fixes a crash when you burnt yourself to
death in the lava tutorial, and possibly in other tutorial deaths.
* Debug messages trimmed.
* Entering a dungeon now immediately displays the correct minimap.
* Entering a dungeon now forces the first-person view to be redrawn.