* promise->agree when you blow up the pie.
* unpromising in campaign speeches.
* William no longer promises poetry club is uninteresting.
* Capitalization consistentized when making a card for Jacob.
* Tweaked line when performing in week16.
* Strenghten strengthened.
* Set the first library study flag when you go there for the first time on
* Fade in dialog box for sleeping on MLK day.
* Dialog box when Barbara invites you to the gym.
* Dialog box falls out when you're evasive about why you need christmas
* Scrubbers for week16 connection-tried-and-failed flags added.
* Some screens around the winter holiday transition now loadable.
* Event ends properly when you leave after Barbara Shockwaves you.
* Interpolate player chose_from when talking to William in week21.
* Trophy unlock screen slightly less ugly.
The trophy unlock screen will also GO AWAY after a few seconds.
* Crashes drawing LightningBolt and LightningTail units fixed (only
manifested if the lightning actually had time to travel before being
destroyed, so zapping something right next to you wouldn't show.)
* Painful Lessons exam response should now actually show up if we're
defeated by something other than the lightning trap.
* Detect Charm now tells you "Something <direction> is enchanted" when
you can't see the thing, even if there is only one suitable thing.
* Setting off the lightning trap now gives additional feedback
* Fixed a bug where announcements to all cells in a radius would hit the same
cell multiple times.
* Exam5 dungeon no longer X-wrapped. This breaks saves made inside exam5
in 0.6.14 or lower.
* Debug messages trimmed.
* Ghost Wolf has an Empathy response to Mindstorming.
* Ghost Wolf should now become hostile when Mindstormed or otherwise damaged
(it's all your fault, right?)
* Melee damage should now give the unit's SecondPersonHitStr, and only report
the direction if you can't see the attacker (because it's to a side, behind
you, or you're blind.)
* Progress on redesigning dungeon cell-selector for spells.
THIS DESIGN IS NOT COMPLETE.
* Bigcell chooser now responds to escape.
* Niche targeter no longer allows you to teleport things into solid rock
(Now requires that one of the bigcells next to the destination niche be
a valid bigcell target destination.)
* Level polisher now clears wrap_x. (Fixes wrap_x crash radius-checking
things in exam4.)
* Levels now default to wrap_x = False. This may fix some dungeon saves.
* Portals now 'it' when reading inscriptions.
* No longer fall back to the main menu from the Low Minnie Trust option
on MLK day.
* Now center the cellchooser map on the player again.
* Now fills in the correct name for some spells that would show as 'None'
in the bigcell targeter.
* Inscribing on an illusory wall now exposes it.
* Debug messages trimmed.